1. A. Talk to his teacher. B. Have an English class. C. Stop learning English.
2. A. Soccer. B. Volleyball. C. Music
3. A. The man. B. The woman. C. Both of them.
4. A. He should bow. B. He should kiss. C. He should shake hands.
5. A. The singers who can dance. B. The singers who sing clearly?
A. The singers who write the lyrics.
6. How was the weather yesterday?
A. Cold. B. Hot. C. Cool.
7. What is the boy’s suggestion for the girl?
A. Wearing a T-shirt. B. Doing sports more. C. Wearing warm clothes.
8. What is Tina busy with?
A. Her school exam. B. Her trip plan. C. Her summer report.
9. Who will go camping with Tina?
A. Matt. B. Tina’s sister. C. Tina’s classmate.
10. How does Tina like Matt’s suggestions about camping?
A. Great. B. Bad. C. Strange.
11. The school day usually starts at 9:00 and finishes at 4:00 p.m. in_________.
A. China B. England C. America
12. In America, students have ___________in class.
A. more games B. more discussions C. less communication
13. What kind of subjects do the Chinese Schools have?
A. Chinese, math, English and P.E. B. Cooking and driving lessons.
C. Sports, dance and arts.
14. Students in America can join sports clubs, __________and some other clubs.
A. language clubs B. art clubs C. travel clubs
15. American children from the age of _____ have to learn a foreign language.
A. seven B. eight C. nine
16. —Are you going camping this afternoon?
—A typhoon is coming. I’m not sure the road to the mountains will be closed.
A.安徽癫痫专科医院 which B. what C. whether D. why
17. It’s reported that Baoji Grand Theatre in September this year.
A. complete B. is completed C. will complete D. will be completed
18. The teacher speaks very loudly to make herself .
A. hearing B. heard C. hear D. to hear
19. --What did Tom say to you just now, John?
--He asked _____________.
A. why I am so happy today B. what will I do for the weekend
C. Who did I play football with. D. if I could go to the movie with him tonight
20. There’s no ticket left for Lang Lang’s piano concert. ______you _____your sister can go to it.
A. Both ; and B. Not only; but also
C. Either ; or D. Neither ; nor
21. He was made ______ early yesterday morning.
A. get up B. getting up C. to getting up D. to get up
22. Kate always does sports. She is full of ___________.
A. energy B. chance C. knowledge D. change
23. It’s so cold outside. I prefer _______ rather than ________on such a snowy day.
A. to go out, stay at home B. to stay at home, go out
C. going out, stay at home D. staying at home, go out
24. —Is that your English teacher?
—That_______ be her. She has gone to Beijing for study.
A. must B. could C. can’t D. mustn’t
25. —This pair of shoes________ hand, and it _______very comfortable..
A .is made with; is felt B. are made from; is felt
C. are made of; feels D. is made by; feels
There is an old saying: “Take the time to stop and smell the flowers.” I think we should also take the time to 26 flowers.
My grandmother knew just 27 to do that. She grew flowers with earth, water and love, so her back garden was filled with beautiful flowers. She would smile when she saw the 28 shine down on them. In her front garden she planted flowers, 29. You could see red, white, and yellow flowers in it. My mom and I used to walk 30 them and enjoy their smells. Beautiful butterflies (蝴蝶) flew down on them. Grandma also cared for the wild flowers. She would send 31 and my brother out to pick flowers and would then turn them河南治疗癫痫比较专业的医院有哪些 into delicious wine (酒).
Grandma not only planted flowers in the gardens 32 also planted flowers in our hearts. Her delicious dinners made with love encouraged us. Her sweet smile always made us 33. Her hugs (拥抱) and kisses were the sunshine that kept our own love 34 day after day.
Take the time to plant a few flowers yourself today. Show your smiles, kindness and love. Plant your wishes, talents and pleasure. Make this 35 brighter and brighter with your sunshine.
26. A. plant B. water C. buy D. sell
27. A. who B. when C. how D. where
28. A. star B. sun C. rain D. wind
29. A. too B. either C. then D. though
30. A. at B. on C. with D. around
31. A. me B. you C. him D. her
32. A. and B. so C. but D. or
33. A. happy B. hungry C. tired D. angry
34. A. sleeping B. growing C. standing D. losing
35. A. house B. town C. city D. world
What should we do if one of our classmates suddenly falls ill or gets hurt? Here are some steps you should follow. But always remember to look for medical care after first aid(急救)if the wound is serious.
Broken bones(骨头)：Take away clothing from the wound. Use an ice pack. Don’t move the hurt body part while waiting for the doctor to arrive.
Animal bites(咬伤)：Wash the bite area with soap and water. Pack the wound with a clean cloth if it is bleeding. If the bleeding has stopped, cover the area with a bandage and take the person to the hospital. Make sure you remember what kind of animal it is so the doctor can find the right way to treat him or her at once.
Fainting(昏厥)：Have him or her lie with feet lifted a little. Don’t move the body if you think there might be wounds from the fall. Make sure he or she can breathe and let fresh air in. Clean the person’s face with a cool cloth.
Nosebleeds：Have the person sit up with his or her head tilted(倾斜)forward a little. Do not have the person tilt his or her head back because this may cause heavy breathing or coughing. Pinch(捏) the lower part of the nose for at least 10 minutes.
36. What should we do first when an animal bite happens?
陕西治疗癫痫病医院哪家效果好A. Put an ice pack on the wound. B. Wash the bite area with soap and water.
C. Stop the bleeding with a clean cloth. D. Take the hurt person to the hospital.
37. When dealing with the problems of ________, we shouldn’t move the hurt.
A. broken bones and animal bites B. animal bites and nosebleeds
C. broken bones and fainting D. fainting and nosebleeds
38. Which of the following is not right when a boy’s nose bleeds?
A. Let his head not tilt back. B. Let his head tilt forward a little.
C. Let him sit up. D. Pinch his nose for less than 10 minutes.
39. Which part of a magazine may the passage come from?
A. Lifestyle. B. Health. C. Sports. D. Education
40. What’s the main idea of the passage?
A. First aid for some accidental wounds. B. Steps of looking for medical care.
C. Advice on ways not to get hurt. D. Ways to ask for help in getting hurt.
China’s Manned Space Program
The First Stage
Time: October 15, 2003
Main events: Chinese spaceman Yang Liwei was sent up into space. He went around the earth 14 times in his one-day flight. China became the third country to succeed in sending up the manned spaceship into space.
The Second Stage
Time: October 12, 2005
Spaceship: Shenzhou Ⅵ
Main events: Chinese spacemen Fei Junlong and Nie Haisheng were both sent up into space. On October 17, the two Chinese space heroes safely returned to the earth.
The Third Stage
Time: October 24, 2007 Satellite: Chang’eⅠ
Main events: China has launched(发射)its first moon orbiter Chang’eⅠsuccessfully. China’s moon exploration(探索) project is for peaceful use of space. The Chinese government will have included the moon adventure in 16 key state science projects by the year 2020.
1. China will make a moon for human landing at a proper time around 2017.
2. China plans to set up a permanent (永久的) space lab and build its engineering system in the future.
41. Before China, how many countries had already sent their manned spaceship into space?小儿癫痫病是怎么引起的
A. Only one. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four.
42. ShenzhouⅤ circled the earth in space ________.
A. once B. four times C. five times D. fourteen times
43. During the second stage, the Chinese astronauts stayed in space for ________.
A. one day B. four days C. five days D. fourteen days
44. What happened in the third stage?
A. China has sent up Chang’eⅠto the moon.
B. Chinese astronauts landed on the moon.
C. The moon exploration project is too easy.
D. The government planned to make another space station.
45. Chinese astronauts will possibly walk on the moon around ________.
A. 2010 B. 2015 C. 2017 D. 2020
Parents can be very important teachers in our lives. However, they are not always the best teachers. Parents may be too close to their children emotionally (感情上). Sometimes they can only see their children through the eyes of a protector. For example, a teacher might see a trip to a big city as a valuable experience. However, it might seem too dangerous to a parent.
Another problem is that parents may expect their children’s interests to be similar to their own. If they love science, they may try to force (强迫) their child to love science too. But what if (要是……又怎样) their children’s true love is art, or writing, or car repair?
Parents usually want to pass on their values to their children. But should children always believe what their parents do? When children are young, they believe that their parents are always right. But when they get older, they will have different ways of thinking.
The most important thing to realize is that we all have many teachers in our lives. Our parents teach us, our teachers teach us, and our friends teach us. Books and newspapers and televisions also teach us. All of them are valuable.
46. ________ might regard a trip to a big city as a valuable experience, according to the passage.
A. A parent B. A teacher
C. Either a teacher or a parent D. Neither a teacher nor a parent
47. Parents may hope that their children have the same ________ as their own, according to the passage.
A. looks B. interests C. habits D. jobs in the future